JR S8411 F3A
JR PROPO Servo S8411 F3A
Special desigend for F3A EP(also you can use another airplanes)
- Coreless Motor
- High Voltage
- High Torque Type
- Slow start function
- Final metal Gear with plastic gear
- With Ball Bearing (dual)
- Torque: 15.4 (6.6V) kg/cm
- Torque: 17.2 (7.4V) kg/cm
- Torque: 19.6 (8.4V) kg/cm
- Speed: 0.19 (6.0V) Sec/60°
- Speed: 0.15 (7.4V) Sec/60°
- Speed: 0.12 (8.4V) Sec/60°
- Weight: 52.8 g
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 19.0 x 39.0mm
- Voltage Range 6.0V-8.5V
- Wire Length: 300 mm
- Gears: Metal (another gears are plastic)
- Case: Composite
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- 120 to 180 deg travel
- Horn gear spline spline: 21T (JR)
- Connector type: JR
Perfect for F3A models,30-50cc models, Hobby models, Cars.
Plastic servo arms, central screw.
DFA is pleased to announce the release of our new XBus programmable servos, allowing not only serial servo connection, but also individual servo programming with servo adjustments to suit every application.
This servos automatically detect the type of output they are plugged into - conventional receiver PWM outputs, or XBus. This means Programmble servos are XBus compatible, and also compatible with PWM receiver signals without any converter, allowing modelers to use conventional receiver systems.
* Compatible receiver systems : DMSS · DSMJ · 72MHz · 40MHz
Japanese brand that stands out for its reliability and durability. JR products are used by top pilots around the world and people who value reliability.