54" Muscle Bipe - White/Black
Legacy Aviation 54" Muscle Bipe
The Legacy Aviation Muscle Bipe is loosely based on the hot rodded and highly modified Waco UPF-7 flown by the late airshow legend Jimmy Franklin and known as the Mystery Ship. The Muscle Bipe is our tribute to Jimmy and to classic barnstormer airshow style aerobatics. The Muscle Bipe features a quick assembly process that will help you get in the air fast and when powered with the recommended Torque 4016/500 motor is capable of the full range of classic aerobatic maneuvers. If you are a fan of Biplanes and have nostalgia for the classic era of aerobatics the Muscle Bipe is for you!
- Wingspan: 54" ( 1371 mm )
- Length: 48.6"
- Weight : 3.2 kg
- Motor: Torque 4016/500 MKII
- Electronic Speed Control: 80 amp PLATINUM 100A V3 or PLATINUM 80A V4, FLYFUN 80A V5
- Prop: Falcon Beechwood 16 x 7E
- Battery: 6S 3300- 5000mAh LiPo GENS ACE 3700MAH 22.2V
- Qty. 2 Savox SV-1250MG
- Qty. 2 Hitec HS-5087MH
- Qty. 6 Servo Arms - 1.25" single