74" Laser-EXP V2 Printed
Extreme Flight 74" Laser-EXP V2
Presenting the brand new Extreme Flight 74" Laser EXP V2! The Laser EXP has exploded onto the scene in recent years and now we are releasing the next evolution of this design, the V2! By strategically implementing composite G10/ply laminate, carbon stringers and spars we've been able to reduce material thickness substantially allowing us to reduce weight while adding strength and rigidity. We've modified the design to require only a single elevator servo thus further reducing overall weight. We've also implemented the self jigging stab/elevator installation that has become so popular among our customers assuring a hassle-free, easy and accurate assembly. We've added the gorgeous printed scheme from our 91" Laser EXP and also offer the traditional Loudenslager scheme that is so much a part of the Laser legend. As many have discovered, the Laser EXP may well be the ultimate aerobatic RC model, excelling in precision, XA and old school low and slow 3D maneuvers. Find out for yourself what the Laser EXP can do for your flying skills.
- Wingspan: 74" ( 1880 mm )
- Length: 74"
- Weight : 5-6 kg
Gas Power System
Electric Power System
- Qty. 2 1.5" single servo arms for ailerons JR arm
- Qty. 1 1.75" single servo arm for elevator JR arm
- Qty. 1 3" double servo arm for pull-pull rudder JR arm
- Qty. 4 20 AWG 155 mm for Rx end Ailerons
- Qty. 1 20 AWG 305mm for throttle servo or ESC
- Qty. 1 20 AWG 610 mm for Elevator